Sunday, January 20, 2013

“To BElieve Or Not To BElieve"

 
With regard to man-made organized religions, I believe that, while structured religious gatherings may play a role in the socialization process and feeling of community; the mandate to attend services in oftentimes overly ornate and expensive buildings on proscribed days of the week, is in direct conflict with religious observance, In theory, everyone should honor their creator every day, through their words and their actions: In other words, follow the Golden Rule whether one is inside, or outside, a house of worship.

I have gone through many stages in my search for faith. A short time ago, I decided that I was tired of the patriarchal terms for God: Once I made the decision to think of our creator as “My Mother”, I have never been more at peace~in that area, anyway.

In the beginning, humans worshiped “The Female”, because she is the “Mother”~fertile and capable of giving life, and there is currently a shifting back to the matriarchal vision of our creator. Apparently, I am ahead of the curve for a change.

Bottom Line: I do not care in who, or in what, a person believes, as long as it helps them to become the best person that they can be; and, that it defines for them how to make the world a better place.” 


Obviously our Creator has no gender-has no ego: Find the image that makes you a better person, and live by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment